Our CEO Vanessa Reed inducted into the Music Week Women in Music Roll of Honour
Huge congratulations to our CEO Vanessa Reed who has been inducted into Music Week’s Women in Music Roll of Honour.
The Roll Of Honour inductees are drawn from across the breadth of the industry, from management, PR and radio, to labels, live and HR.
The 12 new names join more than 50 star executives from around the music business. Last year’s additions included Warner/Chappell’s Amber Davies, Suzanne Bull from PRS Foundation supported Attitude Is Everything and Caryn Tomlinson of Universal Music Group.
The full list of the Music Week Women In Music Roll Of Honour 2018 is:
- Jane Arthy, VP of Radio, Warner Bros. Records
- Emma Bownes, programming director – The O2 and SSE Arena, Wembley
- Wozzy Brewster, OBE FRSA – founder & executive director, The Midi Music Company
- Annabella Coldrick, chief executive, Music Managers Forum
- Morna Cook, MBE, senior director, HR, Universal Music UK
- Liz Goodwin, managing director, Glassnote Records
- Nadia Khan, artist manager and founder of Women in CTRL, CTRL Music / Dench Records
- Taponeswa Mavunga, head of publicity, Columbia Records UK
- Abbie McCarthy, presenter for BBC Music Introducing & Curator of Good Karma Club
- Harriet Moss, managing director, Manners McDade
- Megan Page, Record Store Day & National Album Day coordinator, Entertainment Retailers Association
- Vanessa Reed, CEO, PRS Foundation