Tamzene and Alfie Templeman among the latest artists to receive International Showcase Funding to travel to Eurosonic
The artists, who have been selected by a network of industry experts, to travel to Eurosonic in the Netherlands are:
Artists funded through the International Showcase Fund:
- Alfie Templeman – Wednesday 15th Jan at Huis De Beurs – 21:30
- Bang Bang Romeo – Wednesday 15th Jan at Forum – 00:20
- Oscar Jerome – Thursday 16th Jan at Der AA-Theater – 20:00
- Eyesore and the Jinx – Thursday 16th Jan at Werkman Stadslyceum – 20:45
- Tamzene – Thursday 16th Jan at USVA – 21:00
- Keeley Forsyth – Friday 17th Jan at Coffee Company – 17:30
- Barney Artist – Friday 17th Jan at Platformtheater – 20:00
- Keeley Forsyth – Friday 17th Jan at Nieuwe Kerk – 23:00
- MADMADMAD – Friday 17th Jan at Huize Maas (Main) – 01:15
Artists funded through our partnership with BBC Music Introducing:
- Black Country, New Road – Wednesday 15th Jan at Martinikerk – 16.00
- Black Country, New Road – Thursday 16th Jan at Vera – 22.15
- Dry Cleaning – Thursday 16th Jan at Vera – 23:45
Other #FundedbyPRSF artists appearing at Eurosonic:
- I See Rivers – Wednesday 15th Jan at News Cafe – 20:45
- The Howl & The Hum – Thursday 16th Jan at Machinefabriek – 23:15
- Pigs x7 – Thursday 16th Jan at Mutua Fides – 23:45
- Joy Crookes – Friday 17th Jan at Huize Maas (Main) – 20:45
- The Snuts – Friday 17th Jan at Hooghoudt Barn – 21:10
- Kitt Phillippa – Friday 17th at Lutherse Kerk – 21:20
- Flohio – Friday 17th June at VeraGrand Theatre (Main) – 21:30
- Georgia – Friday 17th Jan at Simplon (Main) – 22:15
- Squid – Friday 17th at Vera – 22:15
- Westerman – Friday 17th Jan at Der AA-Kerk – 22:15
Listen to them all here> https://spoti.fi/38cslL9
Also at Eurosonic:
- Our Talent Development Partners FOCUS WALES are nominated for a European Festival Award. Good luck!
- Previously funded artist, FLOHIO is up for the Music Moves Europe award on Friday night.
The International Showcase Fund offers vital support for UK based* artists, bands, songwriters and producers who have been invited to play an international showcasing festival or conference.
The International Showcase Fund is run by PRS Foundation in partnership with Department for International Trade, Arts Council England, British Underground, Musicians’ Union, Creative Scotland, PPL, Wales Arts International, Arts Council of Northern Ireland and Invest Northern Ireland. It offers support for artists to take their first steps into international territories by enabling them to perform at key showcasing festivals and conferences such as Canadian Music Week, SXSW, Reeperbahn, Zandari Festival, Womex, Eurosonic, Jazzahead and Mutek which attract thousands of people working in the music industry from every corner of the globe.