8 #FundedByPRSF artists have their album nominated for the Scottish Album of Year Award
Huge congratulations to the 8 PRS Foundation grantees have been nominated at The Scottish Album of the Year Award *The SAY Awards) long list.
The nominated albums by PRS Foundation grantees are:
- “WEIRDO” by Carla J Easton (International Showcase Fund),
- “Landform ft Marta Salogni” by Erland Cooper (PPL Momentum Music Fund)
- “To The Awe” by Rachel Newton (Open Fund for Organisations)
- “The Living Mountain” by Jenny Sturgeon (Open Fund for Music Creators)
- “Stay Odd – The Magic of Everyday Things” by Stanley Odd (PPL Momentum Music Fund),
- “Angelica” by TAALIAH (POWER UP)
- “Happy Days” by The Ninth Wave (PPL Momentum Music Fund)
- “W.L.” by The Snuts (International Showcase Fund)
20 outstanding Scottish albums make up The SAY Award Longlist for 2021; whittled down from 327 Eligible Albums by 100 impartial music industry Nominators.
The winning record will receive a £20,000 prize, as well as the coveted title of Scottish Album of the Year. The winner will be announced on Saturday 23 October at a Ceremony taking place at Edinburgh’s Usher Hall.
Music fans are able to purchase tickets to attend the event from The SAY Awards website here