We partnered with The Bliss Trust to support emerging composers living and working in the UK seeking funds to assist with professional development in the field of contemporary classical music.
The grant of up to £750 helped with:
- supporting professional recordings of new works, promotional recordings or similar projects
- computer hardware/software or similar resources
- travel costs relating to attending performances abroad
- commissioning fees* (to assist or supplement another body)
- as a bursary towards study at a summer school or similar (i.e. supplementary study)
This fund is no longer active, to see recipients of Composer Bursaries, click on the link below.